Get your Contractor Continuing Education Credits Locally
Known for the quality and relevancy of its courses, each winter the MN River Builders Association offers Contractor Continuing Education during its All-Day Education Blast. Join us for our 7-credit offering (including energy). All courses are approved for Contractor CEU’s through the MN Department of Labor & Industry. Registration is discounted for MRBA members.
Thursday, February 23, 2023
8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Check-In Begins at 7:15 AM
Mayo Clinic Health Systems Event Center
1 Civic Center Plaza
Parking is free in ramps
Breakfast, Lunch and Refreshments Provided
Building Blocks Continuing Education
7 Credits, Presented by Rum River Consultants (New Speakers!)
including Business Management & Energy Code:
- Shallow Frost Protected Foundations
- Applying the Building Code in the Planning Phase of a Project
- Understanding Code Applications to Remodeling Projects
- Roofing & Siding – Code and Manufacture Requirement for New Product Offerings
- Lead-Based Paint interpretation and Navigation
- Code Administration – Learn from Past Projects Regarding Most Frequent and/or Expensive Violations
- MN Energy Code – Blower Test Fails & Other Code Criteria Masses
- Business Management – Prevailing Wage Requirements
EXPO during lunch! Visit with 15 exhibitors over the lunch hour and register for prizes!
To register for the course, click here.
To mail in your registration, please print the form below and mail in with your payment before February 10th
Form: MRBA Education Day Registration 2023
If you have questions, please contact us at (507) 625-7138 or firstname.lastname@example.org.