The 2015 Minnesota Codes will be enforced starting in 2015. January 24 the Building Code will be enforced and February 14 the Energy Code and radon requirements will be enforced.
As part of the benefit of membership, you have access to seven code guides available for download to members only.
Available as of today are four of the seven guides:
- The Top 20 Changes to the 2015 Minnesota Building Code
- The Top 20 Changes to the 2015 Minnesota Energy Code
- Member Guide to the 2015 Minnesota Building Code Radon Requirements
- Member Guide to the 2015 Minnesota Building Code Sprinkler System Requirements
- Member Field Guide to the 2015 Minnesota Building Code
- Member Field Guide to the 2015 Minnesota Energy Code
- Member Guide to Foundation Wall Support 2015
BAM’s code guides are valued at over $10,000, and they will help you navigate and comply with the new codes.
Note: the MN Department of Labor and Industry will be placing all 2015 Minnesota Codes online, and when that happens BAM will provide a revised version of each guide with links directly to sections of the code. Look for version 2.0 in coming months.
Thank you to BAM code expert Ed Von Thoma, Building Knowledge Inc. for developing content, and George Cundy, Terrace Development and Design for developing and generously donating the drawings. Thank you also to the dedicated members who were willing to give of their time and talent to develop the code itself, and provide feedback on each of these code guides.
Download the new 2015 BAM Member Code Guides here [BAM Code Guides] (password required)« Previous Post Next Post »